A Green Card Without An Immigrant Visa

Have you already been living in the United States and want to get your green card? Depending on your circumstances, you may be able to do so without having to get an immigrant visa.

The Adjustment of Status process enables many immigrants already living within the United States for a certain period of time to get their green card. At The Law Offices of Chavira Brown, PLLC, we can help you determine your eligibility for the green card through the adjustment of status process.

Why You Should Rely On Us

Our team holds more than a quarter century of experience in immigration law. Working with us means you are working with a team that already understands this process and its many hidden pitfalls.

That experience includes attorney Damisela Chavira Brown's own service to immigrants. A native of El Paso, attorney Damisela Chavira Brown has helped clients gain the benefits of American citizenship since she was 17 years old. She well understands your situation and how to help you.

Further, as immigration law continues to evolve, we hold the experienced legal judgment you can use to ensure you are getting the latest guidance available. When it comes to making sure you get the full benefit of the Adjustment of Status process, you will want the peace of mind that comes from working with a law firm that handles these matters on a regular basis.

Compassionate Service In Stressful Times

To speak with us, schedule your free initial consultation by calling 800-607-2372. You can also contact us via email.